- It is against the law for us to supply alcohol to a person under the age of 18 years so we need you to verify your age when ordering to ensure your order is processed
- By using this site you are acknowledging that the person receiving a shipment of alcoholic beverages from Ministry of Clouds is over the age of 18.
- Your contract of sale is with Zephyr Quest Pty Ltd trading as Ministry of Clouds ABN 91 158 699 953 under its Liquor License No. 50817465
- Should you object to any of the following terms and conditions, please discontinue use of this website
Orders (We want you to have the wine you like – with no surprises!)
- All prices are quoted in Australian Dollars and include GST
- Please feel free to select any of our wines as part of your order from either one variety or a mixed case
- We require a minimum of 6 bottles to deliver
- Ministry of Clouds currently ship within Australia only, but please do not hesitate to make contact with us and we can try and help you out if you live anywhere else.
- Ministry of Clouds reserves the right to cancel orders or to suspend deliveries until payment is made in full.
- Ministry of Clouds reserves the right to alter pricing of a product/products at any time at the sole discretion of the company.
Freight Charges (We want our wines to travel safely and quickly to you – and we only trust the best)
For delivery to the following regions we charge:
- South Australia – up to 12 bottles – $10, each additional 6 pack will be charged at $5 per 6 pack
- Rest of Australia – up to 12 bottles – $20, each additional 6 pack will be charged at $10 per 6 pack
- Freight will be worked out at the time of invoicing
Deliveries (Sometimes the last step between us and you is the hardest to complete!)
- We will deliver once payment is made in full
- We will ship ASAP weather dependent but please allow up to 10 working days after confirmation of your order
- If you do not receive your wines in this timeframe, please contact us and we will trace your delivery
- You are responsible for providing full and accurate delivery address, contact numbers and instructions. Re-delivery because of any failings in these aspects may incur further costs
- Please contact us and we will help in anyway we can:
Ministry of Clouds
39A Wakefield Street, Kent Town, 5067
Phone – 0417 864 615 or 0417 087 023
Returns (Sometimes things can happen! But we hope they don’t….)
- Should you receive a case of wine that appears to be damaged in transit, we will provide you a replacement
- Should you receive a product that is different to what you ordered, we will rectify and ensure you receive what you ordered
- If you are dissatisfied with the wine, please contact us. We would be happy to refund any bottles sent back in their original condition and unopened within 30 days of purchase